Beaumont Immigration Year


In Beaumont Immigrants account for 8.42% of the population. The other 91.58% of the Beaumont population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Beaumont came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 31.7% of the immigrant population and 2.69% of the total population. 20.54% of the immigrant population and 1.74% of the entire Beaumont population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 18.3% of the immigrant population and 1.55% of the entire Beaumont population came to Canada Before 1971. 16.07% of the immigrant population and 1.37% of the entire Beaumont population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 13.39% of the immigrant population and 1.14% of the entire Beaumont population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201131.70 %
1971 to 198020.54 %
Before 197118.30 %
1981 to 199016.07 %
1991 to 200013.39 %
comments powered by Disqus