Beaverlodge Housing Condominiums


In Beaverlodge most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.22% of homes in Beaverlodge. The other 6.78% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.22 %
part of a condominium development6.78 %
comments powered by Disqus