Beaverlodge Immigration Continent


In Beaverlodge Immigrants account for 6.07% of the population. The other 93.93% of the Beaverlodge population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Beaverlodge is Europe which accounts for 39.29% of the immigrant population and 2.39% of the total population. 35.71% of the immigrant population and 2.17% of the entire Beaverlodge population come from Asia. 25% of the immigrant population and 1.52% of the entire Beaverlodge population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe39.29 %
Asia35.71 %
Americas25.00 %
comments powered by Disqus