Beaverlodge Visible Minorities


In Beaverlodge the population is made up of 3.02% visible minorities. The other 96.98% of the Beaverlodge population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Beaverlodge is Filipino which accounts for 80% of the visible minority population and 1.73% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 0.43% of the entire Beaverlodge population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino80.00 %
Japanese20.00 %
comments powered by Disqus