Black Diamond Housing Condominiums


In Black Diamond most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.02% of homes in Black Diamond. The other 4.98% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.02 %
part of a condominium development4.98 %
comments powered by Disqus