Black Diamond Citizenship


In Black Diamond Non Canadian citizens account for 1.12% of the population. The other 98.88% of the Black Diamond population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.87 %
Not Canadian citizens1.13 %
comments powered by Disqus