Black Diamond Immigration Year


In Black Diamond Immigrants account for 8.76% of the population. The other 91.24% of the Black Diamond population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Black Diamond came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 45.71% of the immigrant population and 3.60% of the total population. 34.29% of the immigrant population and 2.70% of the entire Black Diamond population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 20% of the immigrant population and 1.57% of the entire Black Diamond population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197145.71 %
1971 to 198034.29 %
2001 to 201120.00 %
comments powered by Disqus