Blackfalds Citizenship


In Blackfalds Non Canadian citizens account for 1.03% of the population. The other 98.97% of the Blackfalds population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.97 %
Not Canadian citizens1.03 %
comments powered by Disqus