Bon Accord Housing Condominiums


In Bon Accord most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.59% of homes in Bon Accord. The other 3.41% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.59 %
part of a condominium development3.41 %
comments powered by Disqus