Bon Accord immigrant age at arrival


In Bon Accord Immigrants account for 5.10% of the population. The other 94.90% of the Bon Accord population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Bon Accord came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 40.28% of the immigrant population and 2.08% of the total population. 29.17% of the immigrant population and 1.51% of the entire Bon Accord population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.86% of the entire Bon Accord population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 13.89% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Bon Accord population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years40.28 %
Under 5 years29.17 %
5 to 14 years16.67 %
25 to 44 years13.89 %
comments powered by Disqus