Bon Accord Visible Minorities


In Bon Accord the population is made up of 2.86% visible minorities. The other 97.14% of the Bon Accord population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Bon Accord is Filipino which accounts for 32.43% of the visible minority population and 0.86% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 29.73% of the visible minority population and 0.79% of the entire Bon Accord population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 24.32% of the visible minority population and 0.64% of the entire Bon Accord population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.11% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Bon Accord population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 5.41% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Bon Accord population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino32.43 %
Black29.73 %
South Asian24.32 %
Chinese8.11 %
Arab5.41 %
comments powered by Disqus