Bonnyville Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Bonnyville 60.8% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 19.6% of home owners in Bonnyville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.1% of the rented homes in Bonnyville are subsidized and the remaining 89.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 39% of tenants in Bonnyville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage60.80%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home19.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs39.00%
comments powered by Disqus