Bonnyville Citizenship


In Bonnyville Non Canadian citizens account for 5.33% of the population. The other 94.67% of the Bonnyville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.79 %
Not Canadian citizens5.21 %
comments powered by Disqus