Bonnyville Visible Minorities


In Bonnyville the population is made up of 5.96% visible minorities. The other 94.04% of the Bonnyville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Bonnyville is Filipino which accounts for 26.76% of the visible minority population and 1.57% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 23.94% of the visible minority population and 1.41% of the entire Bonnyville population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 16.9% of the visible minority population and 0.99% of the entire Bonnyville population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 16.9% of the visible minority population and 0.99% of the entire Bonnyville population. The Black visible minority accounts for 12.68% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the entire Bonnyville population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 2.82% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Bonnyville population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino26.76 %
South Asian23.94 %
Latin American16.90 %
Arab16.90 %
Black12.68 %
Korean2.82 %
comments powered by Disqus