Bonnyville Immigration Year


In Bonnyville Immigrants account for 5.92% of the population. The other 94.08% of the Bonnyville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Bonnyville came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 51.43% of the immigrant population and 3.05% of the total population. 22.86% of the immigrant population and 1.35% of the entire Bonnyville population came to Canada Before 1971. 15.71% of the immigrant population and 0.93% of the entire Bonnyville population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 5.71% of the immigrant population and 0.34% of the entire Bonnyville population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 4.29% of the immigrant population and 0.25% of the entire Bonnyville population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201151.43 %
Before 197122.86 %
1991 to 200015.71 %
1971 to 19805.71 %
1981 to 19904.29 %
comments powered by Disqus