Bow Island Citizenship


In Bow Island Non Canadian citizens account for 2.91% of the population. The other 97.09% of the Bow Island population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.10 %
Not Canadian citizens2.90 %
comments powered by Disqus