Bow Island Immigration Year


In Bow Island Immigrants account for 20.90% of the population. The other 79.10% of the Bow Island population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Bow Island came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 54.67% of the immigrant population and 10.85% of the total population. 20% of the immigrant population and 3.97% of the entire Bow Island population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 13.33% of the immigrant population and 2.65% of the entire Bow Island population came to Canada Before 1971. 12% of the immigrant population and 2.38% of the entire Bow Island population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201154.67 %
1991 to 200020.00 %
Before 197113.33 %
1981 to 199012.00 %
comments powered by Disqus