Bowden Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Bowden 53% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 18.7% of home owners in Bowden spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.4% of the rented homes in Bowden are subsidized and the remaining 89.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 58.3% of tenants in Bowden spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage53.00%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home18.70%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs58.30%
comments powered by Disqus