Bowden Immigration Continent


In Bowden Immigrants account for 12.24% of the population. The other 87.76% of the Bowden population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Bowden is Europe which accounts for 56.14% of the immigrant population and 6.64% of the total population. 35.09% of the immigrant population and 4.15% of the entire Bowden population come from Asia. 8.77% of the immigrant population and 1.04% of the entire Bowden population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe56.14 %
Asia35.09 %
Americas8.77 %
comments powered by Disqus