Bowden Visible Minorities


In Bowden the population is made up of 11.35% visible minorities. The other 88.65% of the Bowden population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Bowden is Chinese which accounts for 48.89% of the visible minority population and 4.31% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 40% of the visible minority population and 3.52% of the entire Bowden population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.98% of the entire Bowden population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese48.89 %
Filipino40.00 %
Multiple visible minorities11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus