Brooks Housing Condominiums


In Brooks most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.88% of homes in Brooks. The other 12.12% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.88 %
part of a condominium development12.12 %
comments powered by Disqus