Brooks Citizenship


In Brooks Non Canadian citizens account for 13.96% of the population. The other 86.04% of the Brooks population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens86.57 %
Not Canadian citizens13.43 %
comments powered by Disqus