Brooks Visible Minorities


In Brooks the population is made up of 26.72% visible minorities. The other 73.28% of the Brooks population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Brooks is Black which accounts for 28.81% of the visible minority population and 7.65% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 23.73% of the visible minority population and 6.30% of the entire Brooks population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 11.16% of the visible minority population and 2.96% of the entire Brooks population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 10.17% of the visible minority population and 2.70% of the entire Brooks population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 7.77% of the visible minority population and 2.06% of the entire Brooks population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 6.07% of the visible minority population and 1.61% of the entire Brooks population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 6.07% of the visible minority population and 1.61% of the entire Brooks population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.39% of the visible minority population and 0.90% of the entire Brooks population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.41% of the visible minority population and 0.38% of the entire Brooks population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 1.41% of the visible minority population and 0.38% of the entire Brooks population.

StatisticPercentage
Black28.81 %
Filipino23.73 %
Latin American11.16 %
Chinese10.17 %
South Asian7.77 %
Arab6.07 %
Southeast Asian6.07 %
Multiple visible minorities3.39 %
Korean1.41 %
Japanese1.41 %
comments powered by Disqus