Brooks Immigration Year


In Brooks Immigrants account for 20.90% of the population. The other 79.10% of the Brooks population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Brooks came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 65.36% of the immigrant population and 13.69% of the total population. 17.32% of the immigrant population and 3.63% of the entire Brooks population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 9.5% of the immigrant population and 1.99% of the entire Brooks population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 4.47% of the immigrant population and 0.94% of the entire Brooks population came to Canada Before 1971. 3.35% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Brooks population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201165.36 %
1991 to 200017.32 %
1981 to 19909.50 %
Before 19714.47 %
1971 to 19803.35 %
comments powered by Disqus