Calmar Housing Condominiums


In Calmar most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.80% of homes in Calmar. The other 2.20% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.80 %
part of a condominium development2.20 %
comments powered by Disqus