Calmar immigrant age at arrival


In Calmar Immigrants account for 7.07% of the population. The other 92.93% of the Calmar population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Calmar came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. This accounts for 43.06% of the immigrant population and 2.96% of the total population. 26.39% of the immigrant population and 1.82% of the entire Calmar population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 15.28% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the entire Calmar population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 15.28% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the entire Calmar population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years.

StatisticPercentage
Under 5 years43.06 %
25 to 44 years26.39 %
5 to 14 years15.28 %
15 to 24 years15.28 %
comments powered by Disqus