Calmar Citizenship


In Calmar Non Canadian citizens account for 4.02% of the population. The other 95.98% of the Calmar population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.99 %
Not Canadian citizens4.01 %
comments powered by Disqus