Canmore Housing Condominiums


In Canmore most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 62.71% of homes in Canmore. The other 37.29% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development62.71 %
part of a condominium development37.29 %
comments powered by Disqus