Canmore Citizenship


In Canmore Non Canadian citizens account for 8.20% of the population. The other 91.80% of the Canmore population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens92.04 %
Not Canadian citizens7.96 %
comments powered by Disqus