Canmore Immigration Continent


In Canmore Immigrants account for 17.17% of the population. The other 82.83% of the Canmore population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Canmore is Europe which accounts for 61.35% of the immigrant population and 10.56% of the total population. 17.96% of the immigrant population and 3.09% of the entire Canmore population come from Asia. 15.21% of the immigrant population and 2.62% of the entire Canmore population come from Americas. 3.49% of the immigrant population and 0.60% of the entire Canmore population come from other continents. 2% of the immigrant population and 0.34% of the entire Canmore population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe61.35 %
Asia17.96 %
Americas15.21 %
other continents3.49 %
Africa2.00 %
comments powered by Disqus