Canmore Visible Minorities


In Canmore the population is made up of 8.25% visible minorities. The other 91.75% of the Canmore population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Canmore is Japanese which accounts for 33.16% of the visible minority population and 2.67% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 28.5% of the visible minority population and 2.29% of the entire Canmore population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.99% of the visible minority population and 1.13% of the entire Canmore population. The Black visible minority accounts for 7.25% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the entire Canmore population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 7.25% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the entire Canmore population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 5.18% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the entire Canmore population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 3.63% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Canmore population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.04% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Canmore population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese33.16 %
Filipino28.50 %
South Asian13.99 %
Black7.25 %
Latin American7.25 %
Chinese5.18 %
Korean3.63 %
Multiple visible minorities1.04 %
comments powered by Disqus