Cardston Housing Condominiums


In Cardston most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.86% of homes in Cardston. The other 9.14% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.86 %
part of a condominium development9.14 %
comments powered by Disqus