Cardston Citizenship


In Cardston Non Canadian citizens account for 6.77% of the population. The other 93.23% of the Cardston population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.35 %
Not Canadian citizens6.65 %
comments powered by Disqus