Cardston Immigration Continent


In Cardston Immigrants account for 12.35% of the population. The other 87.65% of the Cardston population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Cardston is Europe which accounts for 47.97% of the immigrant population and 5.88% of the total population. 23.58% of the immigrant population and 2.89% of the entire Cardston population come from Americas. 21.14% of the immigrant population and 2.59% of the entire Cardston population come from Asia. 7.32% of the immigrant population and 0.90% of the entire Cardston population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe47.97 %
Americas23.58 %
Asia21.14 %
Africa7.32 %
comments powered by Disqus