Cardston Visible Minorities


In Cardston the population is made up of 8.60% visible minorities. The other 91.40% of the Cardston population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Cardston is Black which accounts for 23.86% of the visible minority population and 2.05% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 21.59% of the visible minority population and 1.86% of the entire Cardston population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 14.77% of the visible minority population and 1.27% of the entire Cardston population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 12.5% of the visible minority population and 1.08% of the entire Cardston population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.95% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Cardston population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 7.95% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Cardston population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 6.82% of the visible minority population and 0.59% of the entire Cardston population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 4.55% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Cardston population.

StatisticPercentage
Black23.86 %
Japanese21.59 %
Korean14.77 %
Latin American12.50 %
Chinese7.95 %
Filipino7.95 %
South Asian6.82 %
West Asian4.55 %
comments powered by Disqus