Carstairs Housing Condominiums


In Carstairs most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 92.28% of homes in Carstairs. The other 7.72% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development92.28 %
part of a condominium development7.72 %
comments powered by Disqus