Carstairs Immigration Continent


In Carstairs Immigrants account for 6.48% of the population. The other 93.52% of the Carstairs population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Carstairs is Europe which accounts for 59.09% of the immigrant population and 3.83% of the total population. 31.82% of the immigrant population and 2.06% of the entire Carstairs population come from Americas. 9.09% of the immigrant population and 0.59% of the entire Carstairs population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe59.09 %
Americas31.82 %
Asia9.09 %
comments powered by Disqus