Carstairs Visible Minorities


In Carstairs the population is made up of 1.33% visible minorities. The other 98.67% of the Carstairs population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Carstairs is South Asian which accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Carstairs population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian50.00 %
Black50.00 %
comments powered by Disqus