Chestermere Housing Condominiums


In Chestermere most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.02% of homes in Chestermere. The other 12.98% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.02 %
part of a condominium development12.98 %
comments powered by Disqus