Chestermere Citizenship


In Chestermere Non Canadian citizens account for 5.35% of the population. The other 94.65% of the Chestermere population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.67 %
Not Canadian citizens5.33 %
comments powered by Disqus