Chestermere Immigration Continent


In Chestermere Immigrants account for 22.09% of the population. The other 77.91% of the Chestermere population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Chestermere is Asia which accounts for 61.21% of the immigrant population and 13.48% of the total population. 23.85% of the immigrant population and 5.25% of the entire Chestermere population come from Europe. 10.2% of the immigrant population and 2.25% of the entire Chestermere population come from Americas. 3.16% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Chestermere population come from Africa. 1.58% of the immigrant population and 0.35% of the entire Chestermere population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Asia61.21 %
Europe23.85 %
Americas10.20 %
Africa3.16 %
other continents1.58 %
comments powered by Disqus