Chestermere Visible Minorities


In Chestermere the population is made up of 27.84% visible minorities. The other 72.16% of the Chestermere population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Chestermere is South Asian which accounts for 34.97% of the visible minority population and 9.68% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 20.62% of the visible minority population and 5.71% of the entire Chestermere population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 18.56% of the visible minority population and 5.14% of the entire Chestermere population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.63% of the visible minority population and 2.11% of the entire Chestermere population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 5.58% of the visible minority population and 1.54% of the entire Chestermere population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 4.9% of the visible minority population and 1.36% of the entire Chestermere population. The Black visible minority accounts for 4.21% of the visible minority population and 1.17% of the entire Chestermere population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 2.62% of the visible minority population and 0.73% of the entire Chestermere population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 0.57% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Chestermere population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.34% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Chestermere population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian34.97 %
Filipino20.62 %
Southeast Asian18.56 %
Chinese7.63 %
Multiple visible minorities5.58 %
Arab4.90 %
Black4.21 %
Latin American2.62 %
West Asian0.57 %
Japanese0.34 %
comments powered by Disqus