Clairmont Housing Condominiums


In Clairmont most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.63% of homes in Clairmont. The other 2.37% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.63 %
part of a condominium development2.37 %
comments powered by Disqus