Clairmont Immigration Year


In Clairmont Immigrants account for 4.97% of the population. The other 95.03% of the Clairmont population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Clairmont came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 38.19% of the immigrant population and 1.89% of the total population. 23.62% of the immigrant population and 1.17% of the entire Clairmont population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 13.57% of the immigrant population and 0.67% of the entire Clairmont population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 13.07% of the immigrant population and 0.65% of the entire Clairmont population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 11.56% of the immigrant population and 0.57% of the entire Clairmont population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197138.19 %
2001 to 201123.62 %
1971 to 198013.57 %
1991 to 200013.07 %
1981 to 199011.56 %
comments powered by Disqus