Claresholm Housing Condominiums


In Claresholm most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.63% of homes in Claresholm. The other 3.37% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.63 %
part of a condominium development3.37 %
comments powered by Disqus