Claresholm Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Claresholm 51.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 17% of home owners in Claresholm spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 14.3% of the rented homes in Claresholm are subsidized and the remaining 85.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 50.8% of tenants in Claresholm spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage51.50%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home17.00%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers14.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs50.80%
comments powered by Disqus