Claresholm Citizenship


In Claresholm Non Canadian citizens account for 2.13% of the population. The other 97.87% of the Claresholm population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.90 %
Not Canadian citizens2.10 %
comments powered by Disqus