Claresholm Immigration


In Claresholm Immigrants account for 5.68% of the population. The other 94.32% of the Claresholm population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.32 %
Immigrants5.68 %
comments powered by Disqus