Claresholm Visible Minorities


In Claresholm the population is made up of 2.39% visible minorities. The other 97.61% of the Claresholm population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Claresholm is Filipino which accounts for 46.67% of the visible minority population and 0.98% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 26.67% of the visible minority population and 0.56% of the entire Claresholm population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 26.67% of the visible minority population and 0.56% of the entire Claresholm population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino46.67 %
South Asian26.67 %
Chinese26.67 %
comments powered by Disqus