Coaldale Housing Condominiums


In Coaldale most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.82% of homes in Coaldale. The other 4.18% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.82 %
part of a condominium development4.18 %
comments powered by Disqus